Friday, July 15, 2011

Volume

All of a sudden it’s loud.
This noise,
is constantly around.
When I'm driving, working, jogging, eating.
Yes,
it’s the quietness that’s loud
yes It’s, the loneliness without you, that’s piercing with sound.
This emptiness is so intense.
My eyes locked on the door,
I see you walking in
With that smile I fell in love with.
Your glare calms me, I give in.
All of a sudden it’s loud
Dark clouds replace your smile.
Rain starts to fall down.
I close my eyes,
Your body next to mine
Every second cherished.
Your energy SO divine.
I open my eyes
Your presence replaced by empty winds
Thoughts of you pinch the corner of my heart
Feeling of bareness
This loud noise is slowly tarring me apart.
These thoughts are slowly taking over my mind.
My body goes numb.
Pleasuring pain in my stomach
As you brush my hair away from my face.
Tightly holding my waste.
Gently pushing your soft lips against mine.
The reality of emptiness,
Of this quietness and painfulness,
it has become unbearable.
yes, It’s the quietness that’s loud.
it’s the loneliness without you, that’s piercing with sound.
This emptiness is so intense.
I grasp for air
You don’t love me anymore
I know this

No comments:

Post a Comment