Wednesday, March 10, 2010

p3RFeCt IMPERFECTIONS

Perfectly made by God. My shape, my hair, my curves, my thighs. Every mole perfectly placed where it’s supposed to be. I won’t give in, I won’t change it, No way, not me. My soul is as pure as its supposed to be. Took my name at birth and built an identity. I will live free. Independent of you trying to change me. I will find peace. Your chess piece, I refuse to be. My nose, toes, lips, and cheeks, I won't critique. I won't paint my face. My natural beauty, I choose to embrace. My wrinkles idicate my pain within, where my smiles have been. No, i wont give in. My pErf3ct ears and eyes All protect me from your wicked lies. Your, selfhatred cries. You, want me under the knife. Wanna feed me your way of life. Trying to keep me down. You, hope to see me frown. I won’t give in. No way, not I. Because MY imperfections, were made perfectly. Placed exActly where they were supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment