Sunday, March 7, 2010

Four Letter Word

Go on, run along
I’m Not ready for you yet,
Don’t know who you are yet,
Not sure if I can handle you yet,
Couldn’t be loyal to you yet,
Can’t open up to you yet,
Don’t wanna share a thing with you yet,
You’re too strong
Mentioned in too many songs
Done too many wrong. so,
go on, run along
I Got too much on my plate,
Don’t need a temporary mate,
Not ready to open up the gate,
Soul mate.
I won’t stress myself over you
I got plenty time for you
You,
Will never be overdue
You,
I won’t leave feeling blue
You,
I plan to give my all to
My heart to. So,
Go on, run along
I’m back to square one
not yet strong
I don’t know where you belong
To my one, and only
Deep in your eyes,
Fearing the thought
of being
Lonely

2 comments:

  1. The repetition is the key in this poem. Yet, you, and the rhyming with you. Stew? Haha. True.

    ReplyDelete